TWB Post Graduate Program in Technical Communication (TWB PGPTC)
What You Learn
- Introduction to Technical Communication
- Writing Metholologies and Structured Authoring
- Effective Writing
- Standards and Guidelines
- Technical Writing
- Instructional Design
- Business Communication
- User Manuals
- Online Help
- Professional Communication
- Technical Reports
- White Papers
- Case Studies
- Training Presentations
- Professional Communication
- XML and Dita
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Fundamentals of Networking, Internet, and Software
What You Earn
Starting salaries from 6 lacs onwards! Salary growth of 20 to 30% per year! MNC placements with great opportunities for growth!
TWB’s PGPTC offers you a strong start in the Technical Writing industry with:
- Assured Internship: Rs.15, 000 p.m. paid internship.
- Placement: Conditional offer letters are provided for a minimum salary of Rs. 4 lacs p.a.
- Salary Packages: Starting salaries ranging from Rs. 4 lacs to 12 lacs p.a. with 20% to 30% p.a. growth rate
- In depth training: In-depth training for a strong foundation in Technical Communication
- Best faculty: Candidates are trained by the best in the business
- Skilled faculty: Learn from trainers with over 20 years of industry expertise
- Exceptional Training Material: Simple, comprehensive, and detailed, created by experienced Instructional Designers
- Mentorship: Continuous counselling, on-the-job mentorship, and constant access to industry veterans
- International Collaborations: Project associations with landmark institutions like IIM-B, VirginiaTech and Minnesota State University
Why You Should Join
No specific graduation or degree required! All you need is basic knowledge of English and an interest in building a successful career! TWB’s PGPTC gives you all the skills and knowledge required to become an expert Technical Communicator!
TWB’s Post Graduate Program in Technical Communication:
- Offers you a choice of three different career paths
- Introduces you to the profession and strengthens your knowledge base
- Introduces you to different domains and key concepts—ERP, CRM, SCM, and more
- Teaches you to use essential industry tools and create key deliverables
- Prepares you for professional communication
- Gets you ready for interviews
- Helps you build a career!
TWB’s Post Graduate Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
“The Post-Graduation Program was extensive and covered all branches of Technical Communication. This helped me better understand the industry and my career prospects. The training method of learn, practice, and apply helped me a lot in improving my Technical Communication skills. The continuous support from trainers was really helpful in successfully completing the course and eventually getting a job offer.”
“TWB gave me knowledge rather than the PGPTC certificate—that’s how I felt after attending a few interviews. I never had difficulties of any kind with handling interview questions and projecting myself in a polished, professional way. I had a great learning experience at TWB.”
Ravi Kumar P. H.