TWB Online Post Graduate Program in Technical Communication (PGPTC ONLINE)
About the program
The PGPTC Online Program in Technical Communication is ideal for graduates seeking to kick-start their career in a short span of time. Conducted over two years, this program has in-depth, well structured, professionally created training material by industry veterans. PGPTC is thus designed to impart knowledge in Technical writing, Instructional design and Business communication. First, by first building a strong foundation in the fundamentals of writing, followed by, understanding key elements of technical communication and finally, by creating deliverables in each of these areas.
The salient points of this course are
- Keen insight into the profession – both conceptual and practical
- Intensive training and writing experience
- Fully developed 24X7 online learning portal
- Continous interaction and support from highly experienced trainers
- Live chat for clarifications and feedback
- Access from anywhere in the world
Duration : 2 years
Program Name : PGPTC Online
Program Mode : Online learning portal + electronic media + Live chat + workshops
- Graduate, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates who have just finished graduation may produce Provisional Degree Certificates*
- Candidates must have good command of English and an understanding of sentence construction and grammar.
- Basic computer skills.
- You need to be:
- Highly self-motivated, Self-disciplined , Good time management skills, Very organized, Participative
- Introduction to technical communication
- Writing metholologies and structured authoring
- Effective writing
- Standards and guidelines
- Technical writing
- Instructional design
- Business communication
- User manuals
- Online help
- Professional communication
- Technical reports
- White papers
- Case studies
- Training presentations
- Professional communication
- XML and Dita
- Enterprise resource planning
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Fundamentals of Networking, Internet and Software
How to apply
- Clarify questions if any, via email, telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Take the entry level evaluation test.
- Once the test is cleared, register for the program.
- At all stages, our counsellors will guide you through the process.
- For any queries :+91-80-407414 00/11 or +91-9972133990 or email@example.com
The TWB Building
No: 4062, 19th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560008 India.
Landmark: Behind Carlton Towers
TWB’s Associate Certification Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
- Graduates looking at starting a career in Technical Communication.
- Professionals with any amount of experience, looking for a change of profession.
- Professionals looking at an IT career that is mainstream.
- Anyone looking to refresh their knowledge and gain a good foothold in the Technical Communications industry.
- Homemakers who want to resume a career after a break.
Looking for a different course? TWB also offers certifications in: