Fundamental Certification Program (FCP) in Technical Writing
About the program
TWB’s Fundamental Certification Program (FCP) in technical writing gives you theory, practicals, and hands-on experience to launch a successful career. It introduces you to Technical Writing as a profession and strengthens your knowledge base. It introduces you to different domains and key concepts and more. Through the Fundamental certification program, you will learn to use essential industry tools and create key deliverables. FCP gets you interview ready and helps you get started on the path of success.
Duration : 176 hours
Program Name : FCP in Technical Writing
Program Mode : Classroom
- Graduate, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates who have just finished graduation may produce Provisional Degree Certificates*
- Candidates must have good command of English and an understanding of sentence construction and grammar.
- Basic computer skills.
- Introduction to Technical Writing
- Fundamentals of using a Structured Editor (OpenOffice WRITER)
- Fundamentals of Technical Writing (Greenshot)
- Parts of a Manual
- The Documentation Methodology (DIA – Workflow Content Creation)
- Essentials of Professional Communication
- Instructional Design Overview
- Instructor-led training (ILT) (Open Office IMPRESS)
- Editing Workshop
- Methods of Editing – Hard Copy
- Methods of Editing – Soft Copy
- The TWB Interview Workshop
- Project (Online – Done from home)
Fees and Funding
- Fees applicable for this program is INR 44,900.
- 100% loans are available* ( 100% tution fees, 75% living expenses)
- Loans for TWB Certifications are provided by Credila and HDFC.
- Are you eligible? You can find out in 24 hours.Just fill up this form!
- Infrastructure is an ongoing investment at TWB. To stay abreast with technology as it happens, is a commitment.
- All 3 fully equipped training TWB centers at Bangalore are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- All facilities are air conditioned, with uninterrupted power supply and latest projection and related equipment.
- All trainees are provided with individual desktops, WiFi and broadband connectivity.
- A high trainer-to-trainee ratio ensures that all trainees have optimum one-on-one trainer time.
- This ensures a smooth and seamless flow of instruction.
- All trainees get to avail the benefits of TWB Alumni, TWB Mentorship and TWB On Campus value-adds during and after training.
How to apply
- Clarify questions if any, via email, telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Take the entry level evaluation test.
- Once the test is cleared, register for the program.
- At all stages, our counsellors will guide you through the process.
- For any queries :+91-80-407414 00/11 or +91-9972133990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The TWB Building
No: 4062, 19th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560008 India.
Landmark: Behind Carlton Towers
TWB’s Associate Certification Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
- Graduates looking at starting a career in Technical Communication.
- Professionals with any amount of experience, looking for a change of profession.
- Professionals looking at an IT career that is mainstream.
- Anyone looking to refresh their knowledge and gain a good foothold in the Technical Communications industry.
- Homemakers who want to resume a career after a break.
Looking for a different course? TWB also offers certifications in: