Fundamental Certification Program (FCP) in Patent Writing
About the program
This program imparts strong patent writing fundamentals to the students. This program helps students acquire knowledge in drafting patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. This is best suited for professionals who would like to create a future in this intellectual, highly research based and IP led industry.
Duration : 168 hours
Program Name : FCP in Patent Writing
Program Mode : Classroom
- Degree in a technology-related field
- The ability to pass the Patent Bar Exam
- A basic idea about IP laws
- Thorough research capabilities
- Good language skills
- Certificate Requirements*
*Participating in the TWB programs does not automatically qualify the trainee for certification. The IP+Patents@TWB Fundamental Program certificate is awarded upon a high rating of the student’s performance and successful completion of the entire program.
- Writing style and document structure
- Parts of a document
- Essentials of professional communication
- Essentials of written english
- Email writing
- Introduction to patenting
- Drafting a patent
- Conducting research
- Reviewing a patent
- Submitting a patent
Fees and Funding
- Fees applicable for this program is INR 44,900.
- 100% loans are available* ( 100% tution fees, 75% living expenses)
- Loans for TWB Certifications are provided by Credila and HDFC.
- Are you eligible? You can find out in 24 hours.Just fill up this form!
- Infrastructure is an ongoing investment at TWB. To stay abreast with technology as it happens, is a commitment.
- All 3 fully equipped training TWB centers at Bangalore are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- All facilities are air conditioned, with uninterrupted power supply and latest projection and related equipment.
- All trainees are provided with individual desktops, WiFi and broadband connectivity.
- A high trainer-to-trainee ratio ensures that all trainees have optimum one-on-one trainer time.
- This ensures a smooth and seamless flow of instruction.
- All trainees get to avail the benefits of TWB Alumni, TWB Mentorship and TWB On Campus value-adds during and after training.
How to apply
- Clarify questions if any, via email, telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Take the entry level evaluation test.
- Once the test is cleared, register for the program.
- At all stages, our counsellors will guide you through the process.
- For any queries :+91-80-407414 00/11 or +91-9972133990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The TWB Building
No: 4062, 19th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560008 India.
Landmark: Behind Carlton Towers
TWB’s Associate Certification Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
- Graduates looking at starting a career in Technical Communication.
- Professionals with any amount of experience, looking for a change of profession.
- Professionals looking at an IT career that is mainstream.
- Anyone looking to refresh their knowledge and gain a good foothold in the Technical Communications industry.
- Homemakers who want to resume a career after a break.
Looking for a different course? TWB also offers certifications in: