Fundamental Certification Program (FCP) in Instructional Design
About the program
This program is a complete foundation course in Instructional design. Instructional Design involves creating instructional tools and content to initiate and incorporate learning. The process broadly involves determining the current state and needs of the learner, defining the end goal of instruction and assisting the transition. This course includes exercises involving application of learning. This training imparts the necessary knowledge in technology and tools that enhance instruction. The course is meant for professional technical writers who would like to acquire/enhance skills in Instructional Design.
Duration : 168 hours
Program Name : FCP in Instructional Design
Program Mode : Classroom
- Graduate, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates who have just finished graduation may produce Provisional Degree Certificates*
- Candidates must have good command of English and an understanding of sentence construction and grammar.
- Basic computer skills.
- Candidate should be a professional technical writer.
- Overview of instructional design
- Instructional design methodology
- Instructor-led training (ILT)
- Computer-based training (CBT)
- Web-based training (WBT)
Fees and Funding
- Fees applicable for this program is INR 44,900.
- 100% loans are available* ( 100% tution fees, 75% living expenses)
- Loans for TWB Certifications are provided by Credila and HDFC.
- Are you eligible? You can find out in 24 hours.Just fill up this form!
- Infrastructure is an ongoing investment at TWB. To stay abreast with technology as it happens, is a commitment.
- All 3 fully equipped training TWB centers at Bangalore are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- All facilities are air conditioned, with uninterrupted power supply and latest projection and related equipment.
- All trainees are provided with individual desktops, WiFi and broadband connectivity.
- A high trainer-to-trainee ratio ensures that all trainees have optimum one-on-one trainer time.
- This ensures a smooth and seamless flow of instruction.
- All trainees get to avail the benefits of TWB Alumni, TWB Mentorship and TWB On Campus value-adds during and after training.
How to apply
- Clarify questions if any, via email, telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Take the entry level evaluation test.
- Once the test is cleared, register for the program.
- At all stages, our counsellors will guide you through the process.
- For any queries :+91-80-407414 00/11 or +91-9972133990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The TWB Building
No: 4062, 19th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560008 India.
Landmark: Behind Carlton Towers
TWB’s Associate Certification Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
- Graduates looking at starting a career in Technical Communication.
- Professionals with any amount of experience, looking for a change of profession.
- Professionals looking at an IT career that is mainstream.
- Anyone looking to refresh their knowledge and gain a good foothold in the Technical Communications industry.
- Homemakers who want to resume a career after a break.
Looking for a different course? TWB also offers certifications in: