Fundamental Certification Program (FCP) in Business Research and Analytics
About the program
This program helps you lay a strong foundation in business research, by developing good business research, data interpretation and analytical skills. Business reasearch is the systematic and objective process that involves gathering, recording and analyzing data to make business decisions. Analytics bridges the skill and competence gap in businesses, which has been identified as a key function to business success. All over the world, the success of businesses depends on right decisions taken at the right time. What makes these decisions possible is concrete analysis. It is a fast growing area with a large number of opportunities available for growth at an accelerated pace.
Duration : 168 hours
Program Name : FCP in Business Research and Analytics
Program Mode : Classroom
- Graduate, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates who have just finished graduation may produce Provisional Degree Certificates*
- Candidates must have good command of English and an understanding of sentence construction and grammar.
- Basic computer skills.
- Candidate should be a professional technical writer.
- Business research
- Ethics in business research
- Theory building
- Overview of the research process
- Starting the research Process
- Collecting primary data
- Questionnaire design
- Sampling and fieldwork
- Applications of business research
- Research tools
- Seven Steps to Analytical report writing
- Parts of an analytical report
- Essentials of professional communication
Fees and Funding
- Fees applicable for this program is INR 44,900.
- 100% loans are available* ( 100% tution fees, 75% living expenses)
- Loans for TWB Certifications are provided by Credila and HDFC.
- Are you eligible? You can find out in 24 hours.Just fill up this form!
- Infrastructure is an ongoing investment at TWB. To stay abreast with technology as it happens, is a commitment.
- All 3 fully equipped training TWB centers at Bangalore are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- All facilities are air conditioned, with uninterrupted power supply and latest projection and related equipment.
- All trainees are provided with individual desktops, WiFi and broadband connectivity.
- A high trainer-to-trainee ratio ensures that all trainees have optimum one-on-one trainer time.
- This ensures a smooth and seamless flow of instruction.
- All trainees get to avail the benefits of TWB Alumni, TWB Mentorship and TWB On Campus value-adds during and after training.
How to apply
- Clarify questions if any, via email, telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Take the entry level evaluation test.
- Once the test is cleared, register for the program.
- At all stages, our counsellors will guide you through the process.
- For any queries :+91-80-407414 00/11 or +91-9972133990 or email@example.com
The TWB Building
No: 4062, 19th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560008 India.
Landmark: Behind Carlton Towers
TWB’s Associate Certification Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
- Graduates looking at starting a career in Technical Communication.
- Professionals with any amount of experience, looking for a change of profession.
- Professionals looking at an IT career that is mainstream.
- Anyone looking to refresh their knowledge and gain a good foothold in the Technical Communications industry.
- Homemakers who want to resume a career after a break.
Looking for a different course? TWB also offers certifications in: