Career Re:boot for superwomen!
59% of all the TWB Professionals are women, 50-60% of them got a TWB Certification after a career break. Near 100% rejoined. You’re next.
India is at the expertise and employment crossroads where at the one hand employers do not get the right talent both of sufficient quality and sufficient quantity to staff themselves adequately. While this is true across all industry sectors this is especially true so for the IT sector which has a very large dependence on the availability of qualified manpower. People who have a relevant educational background, preferably with direct or surrogate experience and/or life skills are in great demand. Incidentally, almost any male that can be employed – is already so. However, that leaves the other almost 50% of the population, qualified with life skills that could be in the work-force but isn’t. The women.
Taking a career break
As a woman you may have taken a career break for many reasons:
- You may have married or about to be married and the family insists on not working through marriage. Or,
- You may have left your job upon getting married to accompany your husband to a new city say Bangalore or Pune or Hyderabad – to support your husband’s career move. Or
- You were working and took a career break to start a family. The few months of maternity leave simply does not cover taking care of the child long enough, and this career break extended anywhere from 5-10+ years.
Whichever of these scenarios it is, you are wanting to get back to the career. And with TWB you are at the right place to re:boot your career.
Since 2006 TWB has been providing industries leading professionally employable certifications that bring back women to the workforce. This has been the subject of several news-stories including on Live Mint/ WSJ, The Hindu and others. With 20,000+ Certifications in 10 countries, 97% placement at an average salary of Rs 8 lacs and a lateral range of Rs 8-12 lacs TWB is the largest & the most successful certification in the world.
How does a TWB Certification benefit you?
- Lateral hire only: By nature of what you learn and where you will be employed you are not rejoining the same job, just 5 or 10 yrs junior! You are joining the same tech. MNC that the best software engineers wish to join but you join them in a function that is hiring you for your understanding of writing technical content. Which requires the TWB Certification we will provide + the relevant language + technical skills you already have. You no longer compete with a 25-year-old person.
- You don’t throw away your existing skills: The career we give you does not throw away the skills you acquired in your earlier education but builds on them.
- If you have a fine arts degree and have great command over English that is a tremendous advantage.
- If you were working as a software engineer you have the capacity to understand the process of design and development and this is a critical base to turn into a technical communicator.
- If you were working in a BPO or in Medical Transcription you have the life skill of working on a schedule, great customer orientation and confidence in communication. This is what is critical and missing.
What do you learn, and do?
Creating content that is critical to technology leaders. You will work across a range of content, but the type of content you are best suited to. And you will work across a range of departments, but the department you are best suited to.
If you want to join an MNC while training in the time you have, please contact us!