Post Graduation Program in Technical Communication (PGPTC)
About the program
This program, the only one of its kind on offer, creates chiseled professionals well grounded in the principles of technical communication. Conducted over a full year, this program has in-depth, well structured, professionally created training material by industry veterans. PGPTC is thus designed to impart knowledge in Technical writing, Instructional design and Business communication. First, by first building a strong foundation in the fundamentals of writing, followed by, understanding key elements of technical communication and finally, by creating deliverables in each of these areas.
The salient points of this course are
- Keen insight into the profession – both conceptual and practical
- Intensive training and writing experience
- Internship and live project opportunities
- Multimedia enabled classroom learning experience
- Support from highly experienced trainers
A key aspect of working at TWB includes working on in-house and customer projects that provides the required experience and interface with industry seniors. This helps the students get the opportunity to understand true challenges and solutions in customer scenarios. Therefore, TWB’s PGPTC offers an entry into the USD 1 billion technical communications industry.
Program Name : PGPTC
Duration : 4 terms, each of 3 months, One year overall
Program Mode – Terms 1 – 3 : Classroom, Term 4 : Internship.
- Graduate, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates who have just finished graduation may produce Provisional Degree Certificates*
- Candidates must have good command of English and an understanding of sentence construction and grammar.
- Basic computer skills.
- Introduction to technical communication
- Writing metholologies and structured authoring
- Effective writing
- Standards and guidelines
- Technical writing
- Instructional design
- Business communication
- User manuals
- Online help
- Professional communication
- Technical reports
- White papers
- Case studies
- Training presentations
- Professional communication
- XML and Dita
- Enterprise resource planning
- Supply chain management
- Customer relationship management
- Fundamentals of Networking, Internet and Software
Fees and Funding
- Fees applicable for this program is INR 4,50,000
- 100% loans are available* ( 100% tution fees, 75% living expenses)
- Loans for TWB Certifications are provided by Credila and HDFC.
- Are you eligible? You can find out in 24 hours.Just fill up this form!
- Infrastructure is an ongoing investment at TWB. To stay abreast with technology as it happens, is a commitment.
- All 3 fully equipped training TWB centers at Bangalore are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities.
- All facilities are air conditioned, with uninterrupted power supply and latest projection and related equipment.
- All trainees are provided with individual desktops, WiFi and broadband connectivity.
- A high trainer-to-trainee ratio ensures that all trainees have optimum one-on-one trainer time.
- This ensures a smooth and seamless flow of instruction.
- All trainees get to avail the benefits of TWB Alumni, TWB Mentorship and TWB On Campus value-adds during and after training.
How to apply
- Apply for the prospectus
- Clarify questions if any, via email, telephone or face-to-face meeting.
- Take the entry level evaluation test.
- Once the test is cleared, register for the program.
- At all stages, our counsellors will guide you through the process.
- For any queries :+91-80-407414 00/11 or +91-9972133990 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The TWB Building
No: 4062, 19th Main Road,
HAL 2nd Stage,
Bangalore – 560008 India.
Landmark: Behind Carlton Towers
TWB’s Associate Certification Program in Technical Communication is best suited for:
- Graduates looking at starting a career in Technical Communication.
- Professionals with any amount of experience, looking for a change of profession.
- Professionals looking at an IT career that is mainstream.
- Anyone looking to refresh their knowledge and gain a good foothold in the Technical Communications industry.
- Homemakers who want to resume a career after a break.