Are you a smart educated woman who took a career break? 42% women who started working after education – take a break. Most start after marriage or with maternity leaves. The few months of maternity leave simply does not cover taking care of the child long enough, and this career break can extend anywhere from 5-10+ years. Rejoining the workforce poses a new set of challenges.
THE CHALLENGES OF REJOINING
As you reconsider joining a professional career there are several challenges to overcome.
- The uncertainty of where to start looking?
- What kind of career breaks are available
- Self-doubt & loss of confidence
- Do you need to upskill and what should you learn
- Which companies and industries allow lateral hires
RE:BOOT YOUR CAREER
In a 2 hour workshop, you will learn from industry veterans with > 30yrs of experience and interact with women who have rejoined careers. Through the interaction and presentations, you will learn
- The most suitable careers that are available across different industries
- Mainstream ‘non-software engineering’ careers available in IT
- Leading companies and agencies that can get you to start on a new career
- Projecting yourself to hiring managers and acing your interview
- What you are the life skills you should build on
- What are the skills you should acquire
ABOUT TWB CERTIFICATIONS
Since 2006 TWB has been providing industries leading professionally employable certifications that bring back women to the workforce. This has been the subject of several news-stories including on Live Mint/ WSJ, The Hindu and others. With 20,000+ Certifications in 10 countries, 97% placement at an average salary of Rs 8 lacs and a lateral range of Rs 8-12 lacs TWB is the largest & the most successful certification in the world.
REGISTRATION & SCHEDULE
Please register for the workshop you choose here.