With students placed across more than 500 companies such as SAP Labs, Lucent Technologies, IBM, Wipro, TCS and Sun Microsystems, TWB Certifications give you a chance to re:write your success story: IndiaInfoline
If you are looking for a career in Technical Writing, and don’t know where to start, TWB programs in technical writing is the perfect start for anyone looking to build a successful career in Technical Writing. With a good command over English, you can rewrite your success story in the field of Technical Writing. Professionals with any amount of experience, looking to change their career, homemakers who want to resume their careers after a break, anyone looking for a strong foundation and a good foothold in the technical writing industry can take up programs at TWB.
With TWB Certifications you receive a larger education portfolio and a complete range of professional & employment-oriented programs, placement offer letters are provided on admission to the course with a minimum salary of 4.0 lakhs is promised for ACP/FCP and its 6.0 lakhs for PG students. Students are placed across more than 500 companies such as SAP Labs, Lucent Technologies, IBM, Wipro, TCS and Sun Microsystems. TWB expertise in Technical Communication ranges from IT Products & Outsourcing, ITES, Banking, Financial, Aerospace, Defence, Ship Building to Hi-tech Manufacturing, Discrete & Process Manufacturing.
According to Rakesh Shukla, CEO, TWB Education, “Technical Writing has emerged as the number 1 profession of choice and is poised for serious growth over the next twenty years. Technology has become an essential part of business success. Technical communication is considered to be a professional task to be performed by people who specialize in it. Our trainers are highly qualified and have been rated among the best in the industry. We have state-of-the-art infrastructure to effectively impart our learning modules. We will continue to deliver our highly acclaimed training services and update ourselves in a more creative environment.”
All TWB students benefit from The TWB Value Chain at all stages, such as assessments, training, placements, alumni support, and continuous mentorship. TWB offers certifications in Technical Writing, Technical Editing, Business Communication, Business Research and Analytics, Patent Writing, Program Management, Instructional Design etc.
TWB Certification programs
TWB Fundamental and TWB Associate Certifications constitute the programs that allow a student to acquire sophisticated skills over a 164 hrs to 202 hrs training & get employed with one of the leading Indian companies and MNCs that hire from TWB. These programs are targeted at meeting the specialized employment requirements of India’s leading technology services companies in the IT, ITES, KPO and other related industries
TWB Certifications offer a strong start in the technical writing industry with:
- Job readiness: 100% preparation for the corporate environment
- Excellent job offers: TWB Students are often placed before the course ends because they acquire the knowledge, relevant skills and fundamentals training required to kick start their careers.
- Salaries on par with IT professionals: More than 4.0 lacs p.a. with salary growth rates of 20% to 30% per year.
- Skilled faculty: Learn from trainers with over 20 years of industry expertise
- Exceptional Training Material: Simple, comprehensive and detailed, created by veteran Instructional Designers
- Mentorship: Continuous counseling, on-the-job mentorship, and access to technical communication veterans.
TWB Post Graduate Program in technical communication is TWBs flagship & the most comprehensive program that spans a full year.
- Through its Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Communication (PGDTC) course, the only one of its kind currently on offer, TWB plans to create chiselled professionals, well grounded in the principles of Technical Communication.
- Placement offer letters are provided on admission to the course with a minimum salary of Rs. 6.0 lakhs p.a and placements are available with over 500 companies.
TWB essential employability skills’ training includes Effective Professional Communications trainings, Essential Business Communication & Essential English training. These trainings span 30 days and enhance communication & other job related skills making graduates & undergraduates job-ready in the ITES and other services sectors.